In July, I reached a significant blogging milestone! FIVE YEARS!
To celebrate my 5th Blogiversary I’m sharing data, tips, and a survey!
July 31, 2022
5th Blogiversary Stats:
Are you a stats nerd? I do like to analyze my data to make sure I’m on an upward trend. I only compete with myself and you may find these stats dismal or intimidating depending on where you are in your blogging journey. For beginning bloggers, I think it’s helpful to have a realistic picture of what can be achieved with consistency in posting and promoting over a period of time. Please scroll past if this is uninteresting!
After FIVE years of consistent blogging, here are a few current Blogging Stats:
- Number of Followers: 3,672 (A huge shout out to each of my followers! I can’t do this without your support!)
- Overall Views: 538,952 (Thank you for visiting!)
- Record Views in One Month: 21,127
- Record Views in One Day: 998
- Overall Number of Posts: 792
- Most Popular Post (this year): The Stranger in the Lifeboat
- Most Frequent Commenter (overall): Carla @ Carla Loves to Read (THANKS!)
- Most Number of Referrals (this year) ranked from most to least: Search Engines, WordPress Reader, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram (bookstagram)
- If there’s anything else you’d like to know, ask me in the comments!
My BEST 5 Blogging TIPS:
- Consistency (consistency in posting, content, comments, and promotion will grow your blog)
- Connection (connection with other bloggers will grow your blog and be an important source of encouragement and support)
- Find Your Voice (Let your personality shine! If you enjoy your content, others will as well!)
- Maximize Your Time (use templates for routine posts like book reviews, memes, and discussions…,copy a past post and use the format to create new content but be careful to edit out old information)
- Readability (If your content is fabulous but I feel overwhelmed by it, I’m not sticking around! Format for white space, subheadings, images, breaking-up text into short blocks, using bullets or numbered lists when applicable,) Readability is part of SEO (see this post for more information)
5th Blogiversary Survey Time!
I’d love it if you could help me out with a ten-question survey today! I promise that it will take only a few minutes! I treasure your feedback! I’ve never created a poll before (using the Block Editor in WordPress), so I hope it works!
Thank You Again, Everyone!
Blogging requires a great deal of effort, determination, persistence, and time…but I love Reading Ladies with my whole heart!
Thank you, Dear Readers and Followers, for supporting me with visits, likes, shares, comments, bookish conversation, and clicking affiliate links! I hope my reviews have encouraged you in your reading endeavors and have helped you find some great reads!