I currently accept books to review on a limited basis as my time and schedule permit. If you’re interested, look through my policy below.
What I prefer to read:
- Fiction: historical fiction, literary fiction, women’s fiction, contemporary fiction
- Nonfiction: memoir and biography
- Please no requests to review paranormal, occult, magical realism, fantasy, graphic novels, vampire, erotica, or violent content
- I may consider receiving and reviewing self-published books if I have some space between my reading commitments.
- I prefer ebook format (Kindle).
- I post reviews of books on my blog that I enjoy reading and can rate 3.5, 4, or 5 stars. If I wouldn’t recommend it to a friend or a blog follower I won’t provide a review on my blog. If I don’t end up liking it, you won’t receive a negative public review on my blog; instead, I will email my review to you privately.
- I also post review blurbs on Amazon, Goodreads, and Instagram.
- I will post a review of an advance review copy close to the release date. If you have time frame requirements, please let me know in advance and I’ll consider them.
- You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org