August 3, 2022
Thank You For Taking My Survey!
Bloggers and participants might be interested in a summary of results from my recent 5 Year Anniversary post!
- Most respondents receive notification of blog posts via email (43%) or WP Reader (21%).
- Most respondents enjoy reviews of new releases (58%) as opposed to backlist titles (41%). I do write more reviews of new releases, so it looks like I’m meeting your expectations here.
- Most respondents can’t remember how they found my blog (46%), but I think it’s significant that 21% found my blog via a link from another blog. So…..keep shouting out your blogging friends. We really appreciate it!
- 32% of respondents have shared my blog on Twitter (which validates time spent there! www.twitter.com/ReadingLadiesBC) and 25% have shared my blog link with a friend! Thank you! Thank you!
- 100% of you found my blog easy to navigate! If you ever notice a glitch, please let me know! I’m indebted to Jennifer @ Tar Heel Reader for informing me early in my blogging venture that my twitter share option wasn’t working correctly, and she helped me troubleshoot the issue.
- I asked this question twice (careless oversight) and respondents seem to enjoy Book Lists (34%, 29%), Book Reviews (31%, 35%), and Discussion Posts (24%, 31%).
- 65% of blog respondents have followed for more than one year (forever grateful!), 17% for less than a year (welcome!), and 17% faithfuls from the beginning! (I appreciate your loyal support!)
Thank you for indulging me in this survey request. This is my first survey, and I’m thrilled to have received actual results! Your kind feedback is appreciated! I look forward to our virtual blogging relationship for years to come! If you’re a frequent commenter or you’ve never commented before, I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Reading Everyone!
Let’s Get Social!
Thank you for visiting today! I’d be honored and thrilled if you choose to enjoy and follow along (see subscribe or follow option), promote, and/or share my blog. Every share helps us grow.